Mixer4 and Studio Software
Mixer4 is a high precision audio mixer and processor.
Record and edit in your favorite DAW and then import wave files into Mixer4.
All parameters are editable through a text editor of your choice.
Mixer4 Features and Limitations
Hear Mix and Effect Samples
Quick Start Guides:
The Linux version is free of charge.
The Mac or Windows version is $100, but will work as a free demo with a one minute output file limit.
Please contact grekimj at acousticrefuge dot com to purchase.
May 14, 2013:
- Refpitch, Metronome, Waveplayer, and Trec are now available for the Raspberry Pi.
- An update to Refpitch, a reference pitch generator, allows for more configurability.
- An update to Metronome allows saving of settings while running.
- Trec is now in 4 flavors based on bit depth and sample rate.
There is also a bug fix on the naming of two tracks instead of one.
- An update to the Waveplayer validates song length regardless of file header info.
- 32 bit and 64 bit OS downloads are separate so you can download only what you need. Enjoy.
Studio Accessories: (Linux Only)
Please contact grekimj at acousticrefuge dot com for technical support, bugs, or thoughts on this software.
Music and software copyright 2008-2013 by Grekim Jennings. All rights reserved.